# I found and (hopefully) fixed a couple of bugs:

# My replacement for fragmentions was incorrectly highlighting the first paragraph of posts thanks to me forgetting an if statement and, therefore, not properly parsing the URL.

# The glitch that removed commas from the list of email addresses signed up to the muse-letter should now be fixed - it appears that a blank email address was sometimes getting passed through so I have added some additional checks.

If you have unsubbed from the muse-letter recently and are still getting mails please accept my apologies and try again - it should now remove you correctly. Incorrect form submissions should also now not mess up the list; they shouldn't get through.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.